We were visited last night by Zoe Garlick and Nadine Stevenson – who might be joining us … they sent the following:
MetLife is one of the largest insurance providers in the world. We help our customers, who participate in cycling activities, to protect their most valuable asset…. themselves!
Sadly an accident can have devastating physical impacts on a cyclist, not to mention the financial impact by not having the right or enough insurance cover in place. The good news is this is easily rectified with the correct advice.
We offer invaluable Accident Protection!
- Payout for a wide range of specified accidental injuries, work or play!
- Peace of mind – 24 hours per day, 365 days per year – Not just cycling!
- Includes broken bones cover and hospitalisation benefit
- Up to £250,000 total permanent disability cover
- No medical / underwriting required
- Optional child cover available
- Multiple claims allowable
- Cover available from £7 per month
- Income Protection & Life Cover are also available
Policies are subject to Policy Terms and Conditions. Exclusions apply.
Every cyclist’s circumstances and needs are different so we offer a free, one to one, no obligation and confidential meeting. We are then able to tailor insurance plans to suit your needs, circumstance and according to your budget.
If you would like to find out more about how our plans could help you and your loved ones please call your local consultants:
Zoe Garlick – 07762 862 374 or Nadine Stevenson – 07708 007 300
This shouldn’t’ be seen as the Club’s recommendation, some of you will already have this kind of cover and BC membership provides some of it, but it will suit some of you.