From this Wednesday (7th Nov) club night moves indoors at Aldercar – we’ll have roller and turbo training for those who are interested and the kettle will be on for those who just fancy a catch up.
- Training starts at 7:30pm and runs through to 8:30 pm, the hall will be open from 7 to 9pm
- For all ages 8+ – it’s just the coach involvement and intensity that changes for the older riders 😉
- Bring a CLEAN bike with smooth tyres
- A turbo and/or rollers*
- £2 if you’re a member, £4 if you aren’t – Membership
* Don’t worry if you don’t have a turbo or rollers if you’re new to all of this then we can probably loan you some for the evening … some members have kit to spare.
New members always welcome!
Questions … ? Please get in touch:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]